Sloan® Exposed Manual Specialty Water Closet Bedpan Washer Flushometer
Request a Custom Spec
Don't see a variation that matches what you're looking for? You can request a custom spec from us with the exact options you want. Just click the button and fill out the form.
- Exposed water closet, diaphragm type, chrome-plated Flushometer for floor-mounted or wall-hung top spud bowls and for installation where clearance is required around grab bars
- Meets ADA height requirements
- Automatically operates by means of a self-adaptive infrared sensor
- Presents a leaner, more aesthetic installation, reducing possible bacteria growth on hidden and hard-to-reach surfaces found on other bedpan washer units
- Eliminates the need for unsanitary hose sprays, as well as the additional housekeeping that hoses require and the potential for patient slippage
- Incorporates a patented one-piece construction body design, maintaining the spray arm in an upright position
- Valve body, stop body, diverter body and diverter pivot made from brass casting using semi-red brass for durability and long life
- High chloramine resistant PERMEX synthetic rubber diaphragm with Linear Filtered Bypass and Vortex Cleansing Action
- Valve body, Cover, Tailpiece and Control Stop shall be in compliance with ASTM Alloy Classification for Semi-Red Brass
- Valve shall be in compliance to the applicable sections of ASSE 1037.