Crown® Exposed Manual Water Closet Flushometer
Request a Custom Spec
Don't see a variation that matches what you're looking for? You can request a custom spec from us with the exact options you want. Just click the button and fill out the form.
- Flush volumes to meet water-efficiency goals
- Unique cover design isolates threads from water source, protecting threads from harsh water conditions
- Fixed volume piston with filtered O-ring bypass
- ADA-compliant, metal oscillating, non-hold open handle with triple seal handle packing keeps fixture from exceeding intended flush volume
- Locking, vandal-resistant stop cap prevents tampering
- Adjustable tailpiece accommodates different widths
- High copper, low zinc brass casting for dezincification resistance ensures long life
- Valve body, Cover, Tailpiece and Control Stop shall be in compliance with ASTM Alloy Classification for Semi-Red Brass
- Valve shall be in compliance to the applicable sections of ASSE 1037.