Crown® Exposed Sensor Urinal Flushometer
Request a Custom Spec
Don't see a variation that matches what you're looking for? You can request a custom spec from us with the exact options you want. Just click the button and fill out the form.
- Valve body, Cover, Tailpiece and Control Stop shall be in compliance with ASTM Alloy Classification for Semi-Red Brass
- Valve shall be in compliance to the applicable sections of ASSE 1037.
- True Mechanical Override Flush Button
- Four (4) size C alkaline batteries included
- “Low Battery” Flashing LED
- “User in View” Flashing LED
- 72-Hour Sentinel Flush
- 3⁄4” I.P.S. screwdriver Bak-Chek® angle stop with free spinning, vandal resistant stop cap
- Sweat Solder Adapter w/Cover Tube and Cast Wall Flange with Set Screw
- No External Volume Adjustment to Ensure Water Conservation
- Handle Packing, Main Seat, Stop Seat and Vacuum Breaker Molded from PERMEX® Rubber Compound for Chloramine resistance
- Infrared Sensor with Multiple-focused, Lobular Sensing Fields for high and low target detection