ECOS® Exposed Sensor Hardwired Water Closet Flushometer
Request a Custom Spec
Don't see a variation that matches what you're looking for? You can request a custom spec from us with the exact options you want. Just click the button and fill out the form.
- Automatically initiates a 1.1 gpf or 1.6 gpf flush based on how long the user remains in sensor range
- Buttons on top of the flush valve enable manual flushing with a full or reduced flush in case of power outage or at restroom visitor’s discretion
- Employs an infrared sensor with multiple-focused, lobular sensing fields for high and low target detection
- User-friendly, three-second flush delay
- High copper, low zinc brass castings for dezincification resistance
- Fixed metering bypass and no external volume adjustment to ensure water conservation
- Valve body, Cover, Tailpiece and Control Stop shall be in compliance with ASTM Alloy Classification for Semi-Red Brass
- Valve shall be in compliance to the applicable sections of ASSE 1037.