G2 Exposed Sensor Urinal Flushometer
Request a Custom Spec
Don't see a variation that matches what you're looking for? You can request a custom spec from us with the exact options you want. Just click the button and fill out the form.
- ADA-compliant flushometer automatically operates by means of a infrared sensor with multiple-focused, lobular sensing fields for high and low target detection
- Fixed metering bypass and no external volume adjustment to ensure water conservation
- Adjustable tailpiece to accommodate different height requirements
- High copper, low zinc brass castings for dezincification resistance
- Available in 0.5 gpf/1.9 Lpf, low consumption (1.0 gpf/3.8 Lpf), water saver (1.5 gpf/5.7 Lpf), and conventional (3.5 gpf/13.2 Lpf) models
- Valve body, Cover, Tailpiece and Control Stop shall be in compliance with ASTM Alloy Classification for Semi-Red Brass
- Valve shall be in compliance to the applicable sections of ASSE 1037.