GEM-2® Exposed Manual Water Closet Flushometer
Request a Custom Spec
Don't see a variation that matches what you're looking for? You can request a custom spec from us with the exact options you want. Just click the button and fill out the form.
- Water closet Flushometers have a 1.6 gpf/6.0 low-consumption flush, urinals have a 1.0 gpf/3.8 Lpf flush
- ADA-compliant, non-hold-open handle keeps fixture from exceeding intended flush volume
- Accurately meters water delivery from 15 to 100 psi
- Durability is facilitated with high copper, low zinc brass castings for dezincification resistance
- Replaces existing valves without tampering with supply control stop
- Valve body, Cover, Tailpiece and Control Stop shall be in compliance with ASTM Alloy Classification for Semi-Red Brass
- Valve shall be in compliance to the applicable sections of ASSE 1037.