Regal® Exposed Sensor Water Closet Flushometer
Request a Custom Spec
Don't see a variation that matches what you're looking for? You can request a custom spec from us with the exact options you want. Just click the button and fill out the form.
- Flush volumes start as low as 1.6 gpf/6.0 Lpf to meet water-efficiency objectives
- Water conservation is aided by the ADA-compliant, non-hold-open handle, which prevents toilet from exceeding intended flush volume
- Low Consumption flush accuracy controlled by Para-Flo™ Technology
- Integrity of the product is maintained with the vandal-resistant stop cap
- Durability is facilitated with high copper, low zinc brass castings for dezincification resistance
- Adjustable tailpiece accommodates different height requirements
- Valve body, Cover, Tailpiece and Control Stop shall be in compliance with ASTM Alloy Classification for Semi-Red Brass
- Valve shall be in compliance to the applicable sections of ASSE 1037.