Royal® Exposed Sensor Specialty Water Closet Flushometer
Request a Custom Spec
Don't see a variation that matches what you're looking for? You can request a custom spec from us with the exact options you want. Just click the button and fill out the form.
Royal 111 SFSM RW Front View CAD DrawingCAD Drawing
Royal Reclaimed Water Flushometer Installation InstructionsInstallation Instructions
EBV-500/550-A Installation InstructionsInstallation Instructions
Control Stop Repair and Maintenance GuideRepair & Maintenance Guide
Flush Connections Flanges Repair and Maintenance GuideRepair & Maintenance Guide
Tail Piece Repair and Maintenance GuideRepair & Maintenance Guide
Reclaimed Water Flushometers Repair and Maintenance GuideRepair & Maintenance Guide
EBV500/EBV550 Repair and Maintenance GuideRepair & Maintenance Guide
Royal Reclaimed Water Flushometer Sell SheetSell Sheet
Diaphragm Kit Sell SheetSell Sheet
- Includes the required wall plate and a purple wall flange to let users know reclaimed water is in use.
- All organic rubber has been replaced with synthetic compounds.
- Interior components are purple to let maintenance personnel know the flushometer is designed for reclaimed water.
- Critical components, including cover, valve body, control stop and sweat solder kit, are made of semi-red brass.
- Optional purple handle provides additional indication of reclaimed water use.
- PERMEX synthetic rubber diaphragm with Dual Filtered Fixed Bypass
- Valve body, Cover, Tailpiece and Control Stop shall be in compliance with ASTM Alloy Classification for Semi-Red Brass
- Valve shall be in compliance to the applicable sections of ASSE 1037.