Sloan® Concealed Solenoid (less sensor) Hardwired Water Closet PWT Flushometer
Request a Custom Spec
Don't see a variation that matches what you're looking for? You can request a custom spec from us with the exact options you want. Just click the button and fill out the form.
- Sloan® Prison Flushometers feature all the performance benefits of standard concealed, diaphragm model Flushometers with added durability to withstand rough environments
- Various flush volumes available to match with existing fixtures and meet water-efficiency goals
- Choose from Flushometers intended for use with stainless-steel water closet fixtures from Acorn®, Bradley®, Metcraft® and other manufacturers
- PERMEX® Synthetic Rubber Diaphragm with Dual Filtered Fixed Bypass
- Vandal-proof, push-button operation designed with non-hold-open feature to keep fixture from surpassing intended water consumption
- Adjustable tailpiece accommodates various installation heights
- High chloramine resistant PERMEX synthetic rubber diaphragm with Linear Filtered Bypass and Vortex Cleansing Action
- Valve body, Cover, Tailpiece and Control Stop shall be in compliance with ASTM Alloy Classification for Semi-Red Brass
- Valve shall be in compliance to the applicable sections of ASSE 1037.
- Hardwire with battery backup
- Programmable for 2 activation in 5 minutes, lockout time options, dorm option, custom programs available