Sloan® Exposed Sensor Urinal Flushometer
Request a Custom Spec
Don't see a variation that matches what you're looking for? You can request a custom spec from us with the exact options you want. Just click the button and fill out the form.
- Chrome plated all-metal zinc die cast sensor housing with tempered glass window and no visible fasteners
- High chloramine resistant PERMEX synthetic rubber diaphragm with DFB
- Valve body, Tailpiece and Control Stop shall be in compliance with ASTM Alloy Classification for Semi-Red Brass
- Valve shall be in compliance to the applicable sections of ASSE 1037.
- Courtesy Flush® Override Button
- ADA-compliant flushometer automatically operates by means of a infrared sensor with multiple-focused, lobular sensing fields for high and low target detection
- Fixed metering bypass and no external volume adjustment to ensure water conservation
- Adjustable tailpiece to accommodate different horizontal requirements
- High copper, low zinc brass castings for dezincification resistance
- Available in 0.125, 0.25, 0.5 & 1.0 models
- Watersense compliant when used with a watersense compliant fixture