SOLIS® Exposed Sensor Urinal Retrofit Flushometer
Request a Custom Spec
Don't see a variation that matches what you're looking for? You can request a custom spec from us with the exact options you want. Just click the button and fill out the form.
- Quiet, Exposed, SOLIS®, Solar Powered, Sensor Activated Urinal Flushometer Retrofit Conversion Kit for Royal®, Sloan® and Regal®
- User friendly three (3) second Flush Delay
- “Low Battery” Flashing LED
- Solar Powered. The sensor assembly is powered by a solar cell that will harvest power from the artificial indoor light (incandescent, fluorescent or LED), and use it as the energy source. The solar cell can provide approximately 100% power with 650 illuminance (lux).
- Four (4) Size AA Battery Back-up Power Source
- Infrared Sensor with Multiple-focused, Lobular Sensing Fields for high and low target detection
- Fixed Metering Bypass and No External Volume Adjustment to Ensure Water Conservation
- PERMEX® Synthetic Rubber Flex Tube Diaphragm with twin linear filtered bypass and vortex cleansing action
- Flex Tube Diaphragm designed for improved life and reduced maintenance
- ADA Compliant Sloan Solis® Solar Powered Infrared Sensor for automatic “No Hands” operation
- Diaphragm molded from PERMEX® Rubber Compound for Chloramine resistance
- Courtesy Flush® Override Button