SC Argus™ Pro
Connect your facility to the future.
Introducing Sloan SC Argus™ Pro, a fluid way to manage your facility.
Monitor and maintain products remotely
With SC Argus Pro, you'll be able to keep your entire suite of products operational with less downtime. Your data is readily available anywhere there’s an internet connection so you’ll know the optimal time to perform preventative maintenance without having to walk into each restroom.
Reduce water usage and improve sustainability
SC Argus Pro lets you customize reports and optimize potential for rebates by providing data about specific event time frames, sub-metering usage for LEED points, and reclaimed water usage for rebates.
Create a healthier, more hygienic environment
Get the complete picture of your facility's hygiene by understanding faucet-to-flushometer activation ratios and average handwashing time. Remotely flush lines to minimize the risk of stagnant water, odor, and microbial growth for a healthier, more hygienic restroom.
The system at a glance
The SC Argus Pro suite consists of smart products, data bridges, and the cloud-based SC Argus Pro software.
Sloan connected products send performance data to the bridge through secure wireless protocols.
The bridge collects connected product data and securely sends it to the cloud-based server.
The system turns collected data into insights viewed through a web browser.
A comprehensive approach to security
At Sloan, we care deeply about security which is why we've built SC Argus Pro to employ the best practices for end-to-end customer data security.
Secure data from fixture to cloud
Every communication features encryption between the cloud server and the fixture. We use SOC II compliant Microsoft® Azure platforms—one of the highest security standards—ensuring your data is transmitted and stored securely.
Managed user access
For security, adding users is by invitation only. Every user's account information is password protected, and we provide user categories for feature access. Only approved administrators can invite new users, audit activity, manage products, and set account expiration timeframes.
Communication options include Ethernet, Wi-Fi, LTE Cellular, with support for Power over Ethernet. The secure Cellular LTE option protects your restroom Internet of Things (IoT) network by separating it from your data network and firewall.
Three-tiered user roles
SC Argus Pro offers granular permissions to set up different accounts for account administrators, facility managers, and installers. The people who maintain your facility get all the information they need and nothing they don’t.
Features to run any facility
Understand the overall status of your facility with vital metrics like water usage, battery life, and alarms.
- Get a quick view of activity across your facility.
- Customize the names, abbreviations, and views for each room.
- Identify restroom status through the color-coded room indicators.
- Swiftly assess the health of your system through recent alarm activity.
- Identify activity patterns and changes in water usage.
- Clean dashboard layout for easy user experience.
- Remotely monitor and manage devices.
- Quickly see your product information, condition, and battery level.
- View total activations to know when to schedule maintenance.
- Use notes to document product location and maintenance activity.
- Change settings and implement line flush to clear stagnant water.
- Run diagnostics to obtain product status information in real time.
- Identify which parts are needed for repair and maintenance with built-in product documentation.
- Get a quick view of the health of your system through alarm activity including device reported errors, low communication signal strength, and device low battery.
- See product alerts that keep you ahead of preventative maintenance.
- Save time and labor by knowing what parts and tools you need for the job.
- See the time alarms happen, when these alarms are acknowledged, and the time it takes to resolve them.
- Get email or text notifications when alerts occur.
- Create custom water usage reports by location, product type, and time frame.
- Get insights into hand washing habits to better understand facility health and hygiene.
- See all devices installed and know what to specify for future renovations.
- Customize toilet and urinal reports to show reclaimed water usage to qualify for rebates.
- Get LEED points for sub-metering.
- Export report data in seconds.
Connect a wide range of Sloan products to SC Argus Pro—including existing fixtures.
Choose from our lines of energy-efficient, sustainable flushometers like the SOLIS® line. Also available: SOLIS Smart RESS kits.Browse products
Connect with Sloan's high-traffic faucets, including our ETF series. Also available: Optima® Smart ETF Retrofit kits.Browse products
Securely collects product data from multiple restrooms and delivers it to the cloud-based server. Communication options include Ethernet, Wi-Fi, LTE Cellular, with support for Power over EthernetLearn more
SC Argus Pro
Our web-based, Software as a Service (SaaS) platform connects with all of your Sloan IoT devices for easy remote access and management.Learn more
Ready to advance your facility to the future?
Fill out the form below, and a Sloan IoT specialist will contact you to set up a free connected products evaluation for your facility.
Or, email an IoT specialist to see how SC Argus Pro can improve you ROI by giving you the ability to monitor and manage your restrooms.