Thermostatic mixing valve supplied with Sloan Optima® and Optima Plus® faucets that are specified with the “BDT” (Below Deck Thermostatic) variation, or available separately
Request a Custom Spec
Don't see a variation that matches what you're looking for? You can request a custom spec from us with the exact options you want. Just click the button and fill out the form.
MIX-135-A Thermostatic Water Mixing Valve with the following features:
- Designed for under-the-lavatory applications where the outlet temperature of hot water must be controlled for safe, economic use.
- Installs in place of the Tee fitting supplied with the faucet prior to the solenoid valve
- Designed to quickly sense and compensate for temperature fluctuations induced by water temperature and pressure changes in the supply line
- Rugged construction features solid brass valve body and corrosion resistant internal components
- Water temperature adjustment stem with lock nut to prevent tampering
- Equipped with integral check valves at inlets
- 3/8” compression connection on inlets and outlet
- Meets all the performance standards of ASSE 1070 and CSA B125
- Capacity — standard: 4.0 gpm (15.0 Lpm)
- At 45 PSI differential (310 kPa), with hot water supply between 140°-180° F (60°-82° C).
- Maximum Hot Water Supply Temperature: 180° F (82° C)
- Minimum Hot Water Supply Temperature: 5° F (2.8° C) above set point
- Maximum Operating Pressure:125 psig (862kPa)
- Minimum flow — standard: 0.25 gpm (1.0 Lpm) to ASSE 1016
- Factory set: 105° F (40° C)