Piston-powered for tough, reliable operation, even in harsh water conditions.
Crown® flushometers feature piston operation, making them tough enough for harsh water conditions. Yet green enough to use water efficiently and effectively.
- Valve design to accept low and ultra-low consumption pistons only to ensure water conservation
- Flush volumes to meet water-efficiency goals
- Unique cover design isolates threads from water source, protecting threads from harsh water conditions
- Locking, vandal-resistant stop cap prevents tampering
- Adjustable tailpiece accommodates different widths
- High copper, low zinc brass casting for dezincification resistance ensures long life