ECOS® Exposed Sensor Urinal Flushometer
Request a Custom Spec
Don't see a variation that matches what you're looking for? You can request a custom spec from us with the exact options you want. Just click the button and fill out the form.
- Water-efficient flush volume of either .13 gpf or .25 gpf
- Automatically operates by means of an infrared sensor with multiple-focused, lobular sensing fields for high and low target detection
- User-friendly, three-second flush delay
- High copper, low zinc brass castings for dezincification resistance
- Fixed metering bypass and no external volume adjustment to ensure water conservation
- Valve body, Cover, Tailpiece and Control Stop shall be in compliance with ASTM Alloy Classification for Semi-Red Brass
- Valve shall be in compliance to the applicable sections of ASSE 1037.