Sloan® XLERATOR® Sensor-Operated Wall - Surface Hand Dryer
Request a Custom Spec
Don't see a variation that matches what you're looking for? You can request a custom spec from us with the exact options you want. Just click the button and fill out the form.
- Hygienic hand drying solution
- 10 second dry time
- Electric Specifications: 110-120V – 4.3-4.5 Amps, 460-530 Watts, 50/60 Hz
- Adjustable speed and sound (High-Low)
- No Heat option
- 95% cost savings vs. paper towels
- Weight: 15-17 lbs.
- Vandal resistant cover design
- Suggested Mounting Heights for Ideal Performance (from floor to bottom of dryer): Men: 45” (114 cm), Women: 43” (109 cm), Teenagers: 41” (104 cm), Children: 35” (89 cm), ADA: 37” (94 cm). Note: When mounting for any user ensure that it is mounted below the 48” ADA Maximum
- Can install multiple units on one circuit
- 35-second lockout feature if hands are not removed
- Externally visible Red LED light that flashes error codes to assist in troubleshooting and identify if filter has been clogged
- Virtually maintenance free
- Quantity Recommendations: 1 dryer for every 2 sink stations is sufficient for most applications. For high traffic applications we suggest 1 dryer per sink station.
- Variations: Available in multiple finishes/colors, available with HEPA filter, available in standard model with heat option
- Optional Add Ons: Recess kit for ADA compliance, Noise reduction nozzle (note: reduces the decibel level by 9db but increases dry time by approx. 3 seconds), Wall Guards (White, Black, Stainless), XChanger Paper Towel Retrofit Kit either ADA height or standard height