SU-1009 Urinal and SLOAN 186 ESS Flushometer
Request a Custom Spec
Don't see a variation that matches what you're looking for? You can request a custom spec from us with the exact options you want. Just click the button and fill out the form.
- Flush volumes start as low as 1.0 gpf/3.8 Lpf
- Water conservation is aided by the ADA-compliant, non-hold-open handle, which prevents urinal from exceeding intended flush volume
- Flush accuracy is controlled by CID™ technology, also enhancing water efficiency
- Integrity of the product is maintained with the vandal-resistant stop cap
- Durability is facilitated with high copper, low zinc brass castings for dezincification resistance
- Adjustable tailpiece to accommodate different height requirements High chloramine resistant
- PERMEX synthetic rubber diaphragm with Linear Filtered Bypass and Vortex Cleansing Action
- Valve body, Cover, Tailpiece and Control Stop shall be in compliance with ASTM Alloy Classification for Semi-Red Brass Valve shall be in compliance to the applicable sections of ASSE 1037.